1/3 Photos of English Muffin and Ham Strata
1 hr 20 mins
Caroline Cooks's Note:
Make ahead & enjoy. From a foodie blog--Culinary in the Desert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Separate the eggs.
- 3Tear muffins in to bite-size pieces.
- 4Place half bottom of an 8" square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 5Scatter ham over top. Sprinkle with half the cheese.
- 6Sprinkle remaining muffin pieces over cheese.
- 7Top with remaining cheese.
- 8In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, egg yolks and chives and parsley(your amount preference) to egg yolks.
- 9Beat egg whites to fluffy.
- 10Fold in egg white mixture with milk-yolks-herbs mixture.
- 11Pour mixture over all in pan.
- 12Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Uncover and bake for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in center comes clean.
- 13Let stand 15 minutes.
- 14Sprinkle with more chopped herbs, if desired,.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Muffin and Ham Strata
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.7
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 206.0 mg
- Sodium 1122.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 28.3 g