Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A new twist on a Breakfast or Brunch Casserole! From Family Circle Magazine.
- 6 cups English muffins, diced
- 2 cups ham, diced
- 2 cups taco blend cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Coat 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Place half of the muffin pieces on bottom. Top with half of the ham. Sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- In large bowl, mix milk, egg, mustard, pepper and salt. Pour over top of the strata. With a large spatula, press down so all ingredients are moistened.
- Wrap tightly, label and freeze up to 2 months or continue with cooking. (Thaw before baking).
- Oven to 350 degrees. Bake strata uncovered 45-60 minutes. Cut into 8 servings. Serve warm or room tempt.
- *doesn't state, but I ASSUME this is enough for two casseroles.