1/1 Photo of English " Hobnobish" Oat Cookie Biscuits
Evil Eva's Note:
A crispy, crumbly, not too sweet, buttery English type biscuit. Great with tea or coffee, I love them for breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Dissolve the baking soda in the water.
- 3Combine the oats, flour, salt and brown sugar. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in the baking soda.
- 4Using a table spoon, scoop a spoonful and roll into a ball. Put balls onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 5Dip bottom of flat glass into coarse sugar and press cookie flat to ½”.
- 6Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 12 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English " Hobnobish" Oat Cookie Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.4
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 206.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g