Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is in honor of the birthday of the Queen of England.....I hope she gets a "kick" out of it...(its spicy).
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon white horseradish
- 1 teaspoon onion, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- 2 English muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 4 small cherry tomatoes
- Mix meat and seasonings together.
- Shape into four patties.
- Broil about 3 inches from the heat for about 5 minutes, turn over and continue broiling for another 3-4 minutes or until done as desired.
- Serve on toasted muffins (open-faced) and don't forget to put the "crown" on! (cherry tomato on top).