1/4 Photos of English Garden Salad
A lovely English salad from Great Britain! The mustard, honey and mayonnaise dressing makes it delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb potato, unpeeled and sliced
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2/3 lb green beans, cut
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced thin
- 4 ounces cheese, in cubes (your choice)
- 1 1/2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, soaked and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1Cook the potatoes 10 minutes in a large pan with enough water to cover; add the beans and cook 7 minutes more.
- 2Remove to a large bowl.
- 3Add the onions, cucumber, and half of the cheese and tomatoes to the potatoes and the beans and toss the salad.
- 4Mix the mayonnaise, mustard and honey and pour over the salad.
- 5Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and mint leaves. Add a little salt and pepper if you wish.
- 6Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Garden Salad
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.6
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 663.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 11.9 g