Recipe by Debi
Vodka is the perfect spirit for experimentation and handy for quick & interesting cocktails or just serve neat. My son the Mixology student shared these with me. This infusion is wonderfully refreshing in summer coolers and minimalist martini's.
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a large, clean glass container (at least 1.5 liter) with an air tight lid.
- Save the original Vodka bottle to strain the infused mixture into later.
- Place the cucumber in a large glass container, add the vodka and cap tightly.
- Let stand at room temperature for 3 weeks, shaking gently every couple of days if needed.
- Taste for the preferred flavour intensity. If you want it stronger, let it sit for up to another week. If you let it sit longer it will go bitter.
- Strain the infused Vodka into the original bottle.
- Cap tightly, label and refrigerate until ready to serve.