Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is traditional English fare for tea. They are very dainty and quaint to eat if you are having a tea party. It makes you feel like a queen. Dry parsley or dry dill may be sprinkled on in place of the fresh parsley.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut out rounds out of bread--white or wheat.
- 2Spread each round with butter.
- 3Spread a tad of soft cream cheese on top of the butter.
- 4Place a cucumber slice on top of this.
- 5Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 6Put a tiny piece of parsley on top OR sprinkle a little dry parsley or dill on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (857 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.2
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 240.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g