Recipe by Sharon123
From British Foods, this is a new way to fix cucumbers (at least to me it's new!)
Top Review by KellyMae
This was very good. The dressing will do much more than 1 cucumber.. and that's great. Will try with tomatoes another time. Heated the dressing in the microwave. The dressing did not overpower the cucumbers. I preferred just dribbling the dressing over instead of stirring and marinating.
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- freshly-cracked black pepper
- 1 English cucumber, with peel washed (or regular cucumber)
Directions See How It's Made
- For the Dressing:.
- Add rosemary, vinegar, and olive oil to a small saucepan. Heat for approximately 5 minutes over very low heat to blend and intensify flavors. Remove from heat. Whisk in the Dijon mustard.
- Slice the cucumber into very thin slices. Place into a pretty bowl. Pour dressing over cucumber slices and toss to mix. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serves 4.