Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A retired Arts teacher complimented this sandwich with her accolade, "This is without a doubt the most delicious potato salad I've ever eaten!" Making it into a sandwich came naturally.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced English cucumber, with peel
- 8 large purchased croissants, sliced
- In 2-1/2 quart or larger microwave-safe casserole dish, combine Simply Potatoes and chicken stock. Cover; microwave on HIGH 10 to 12 minutes or until Simply Potatoes are tender. Drain and cool. Transfer to large chilled mixing bowl.
- In another large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, cucumber and eggs. Pour over chilled potatoes; combine just to mix. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
- Divide potato mixture among croissants, making 8 sandwiches. Wrap in plastic wrap until ready to serve.