Member #610488's Note:
This recipe is a favorite of Andrew Zimmern, host of the TV show Bizarre Foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter 6 custard cups, and place in a baking dish lined with a dish towel.
- 2Whisk egg yolks with the sugar until nice and light, add the flour, zest and juice, then add the milk.
- 3Whip the whites stiff with an electric beater or mixer, fold into milk mixture along with the salt.
- 4Fill cups with batter. Pour hot water into baking pan to reach the halfway mark on the sides of the cups.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned.
- 6Cool and serve in the cups, dusted with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Bittersweet Lemon Puddings
Serving Size: 1 (596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.8
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.7 mg
- Sodium 104.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g