1/2 Photos of English Apple Pie
1 hr 5 mins
I got this recipe out of cook book called "Calling all Cooks". It is more like a cobbler/crisp type pie than the traditional apple pie, but it is oh so good. Serve it cold or hot with vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
deep di ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice apples and lay in deep dish pie plate.
- 2Sprinkle white sugar on top of apples.
- 3Sprinkle cinnamon on top of sugar.
- 4In separate bowl melt butter and mix with dry ingredients.
- 5Spoon and press this to cover apples.
- 6Bake for 45 minutes on 350°F.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Apple Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3327.5
- Calories from Fat 1170
- Total Fat 130.0 g
- Saturated Fat 63.4 g
- Cholesterol 244.0 mg
- Sodium 1166.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 542.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 31.1 g
- Sugars 401.5 g
- Protein 28.0 g