Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Pretty easy recipe from Bisquick that will be great for Super Bowl parties. (4 hour marinating time not included in prep/cook )
- 1 cup cayenne pepper sauce (hot sauce)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 24 chicken drummettes
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- blue cheese dressing
- Stir together hot sauce and garlic salt until blended.
- Pour over drummettes; cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Melt butter in jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch, in oven.
- Stir together Bisquick mix, onion salt and peppers.
- Remove chicken from sauce; discard sauce. Coat chicken with Bisquick mixture. Place in single layer in pan.
- Bake 25 minutes; turn and bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and juice is no longer pink when centers of pieces are cut. Serve with dressing.