Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with these quick today for something different. Very easy and minimal ingredients.
Make and share this Energy Snack Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml oats
- 118.29 ml almonds
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 78.07 ml honey, scant
- 118.29 ml unsweetened coconut
- Place nuts and oats in food processor and process till fine.
- Add in peanut butter and honey and pulse just till ingredients come together.
- If you want to be naughty, add about 1 tablespoon or so of chocolate chips in and knead inches.
- Form into golf ball sized balls (or whatever size you choose) and then roll in coconut. Keep refrigerated.