Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is s very healthy salad.
- 3 cups lettuce, washed, dried and broken in pieces
- 1 cup spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced, peeled
- 1 medium tomatoes (cubed or sliced)
- 1 cup mixed sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup olive
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds or 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons oil or 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celtic or hunza salt
- Combine salad ingredients and toss.
- To make dressing prick garlic with fork, whip together other ingredients with the garlic on the fork.
- Throw garlic away and pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup dressing on the salad.
- Store the rest.
Excellent salad recipe! I omitted the dressing and just had the salad on its own with my meal. It is great, plus it's healthy :) Thanks for sharing!