Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from foodtv.com
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup raw unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried fruit
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, raw
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Spray a 9 X 13 baking pan.
- Place all ingredients except syrup and eggs in a food processor and pulse until mixture is finely chopped.
- Add the syrup and eggs and pulse until the mixture is well combined. It will resemble a coarse paste.
- Transfer to the baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake until just done, about 20 minutes.
- Cook completely and cut into squares.