Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These homemade energy bars are yummy for breakfast or a quick snack on the run. My kids love them.
- 4 cups natural-style peanut butter
- 2 cups honey
- 2 cups unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 1⁄3 cups non-fat powdered milk
- 8 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl at room temperature.
- Use an ice cream scoop to measure out balls and shape into bars.
- Put on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. The less time you bake them the better.
- Let cool and store in plastic bags in the refridgerator.