Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Energy Bar recipe from Food.com.
- mix flour, oats, pecans, cinnamon, and salt.
- crumble in brown sugar.
- mix in tofu, oil, peanut butter and vanilla.
- mix it with your hands or a thick wooden spoon.
- spread it evenly onto a 13x 9 glass pan coated with nonstick spray.
- bake for 15 minutes at 325 degrees.
- take them out and cut them the proper size.
- put it on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and bake again for another 15 minutes.