Chef #616828's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix flour, oats, pecans, cinnamon, and salt.
- 2crumble in brown sugar.
- 3mix in tofu, oil, peanut butter and vanilla.
- 4mix it with your hands or a thick wooden spoon.
- 5spread it evenly onto a 13x 9 glass pan coated with nonstick spray.
- 6bake for 15 minutes at 325 degrees.
- 7take them out and cut them the proper size.
- 8put it on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and bake again for another 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Energy Bar
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 85.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g