Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Energy Bar recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup soy flour
- 1⁄2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- oats, and
- maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon iodized salt
- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 12 ounces soft tofu (pureed)
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- mix flour, oats, pecans, cinnamon, and salt.
- crumble in brown sugar.
- mix in tofu, oil, peanut butter and vanilla.
- mix it with your hands or a thick wooden spoon.
- spread it evenly onto a 13x 9 glass pan coated with nonstick spray.
- bake for 15 minutes at 325 degrees.
- take them out and cut them the proper size.
- put it on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and bake again for another 15 minutes.