Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another exciting (and SUPER easy) recipe from wholesometoddlerfood.com with lots of room for variation.
- 1⁄4 cup Cheerios toasted oat cereal (any crunchy cereal should work)
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated carrot
- 1⁄4 cup rolled oats (I use Recipe #311501) or 1⁄4 cup granola cereal (I use Yummy, Healthy Granola)
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ or 1⁄4 cup flax seed meal
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey (I used creamed honey)
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- Mix and roll into bite-sized balls. Easy carrots in the tummy!
- These can be eaten right away, but my husband and three year old prefer them chilled.
- *Granola makes these Energy Balls more tasty and adds a nice crunch!