Recipe by Mini Ravindran
Comes with the ingredients so easy to find and a method convenient enough to deliver you both taste and energy day after day with least load of calories!
- 2 carrots (cut in bite sized chunks)
- 1 cucumber (cut in bite sized chunks)
- 1⁄2 beetroot (cut in bite sized chunks)
- 1 tomatoes (cut)
- 1 medium onion (peeled and sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 green cardamoms (optional)
- 4 cups water or 4 cups stock
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all the cut ingredients along with salt and spices in a pressure cooker of any other pot (you may wish to use) and add water/stock.
- Cover the lid tightly and let it steam for 6 minutes if you are using pressure cooker and about 12 minutes if using a pot.
- Allow the ingredients to cool before running it in a mixer.
- Check the consistency and add more stock/water (heat it well before adding) as required.
- Add a tsp of fresh lemon juice per bowl and enjoy.
- You can also add a dash of fresh cream if you are OK with a few calories with the energy of this soup.
- Enjoy it day after day before meals or just like that in between meals.