- iceberg lettuce
- green apple
- lime juice
- 1 head garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- raw sesame
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate the garlic finely and mix with the oil.
- Break (dont cut) the lettuce in pieces and leave it in the ice-cold water.
- Chop cucumber and apple and add lemon juice to it.
- Just before serving, take out the lettuce and drain the water without handling it too much.
- Add it to the apple and cucumber.
- Pour olive oil with garlic all over.
- Toss in some sesame seeds.
- Season with salt and sugar.
- Toss and serve.