- 1 endive
- 1 orange
- 2 ounces cabrales cheese (can be substituted by blue type cheese)
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sliced roasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and carefully place 6 nice endive leaves on a plate (cut leaves slightly underneath to make them stand).
- Mix Cabrales cheese and yogurt in a blender, or by hand.
- Place one teaspoon of the mixture into each leaf and sprinkle roasted almonds on top of the cheese/yogurt mixture.
- In between each leaf place 1 skinless orange wedge.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.