Recipe by GinnyP
These are really special, light hors d'ouerves.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made these for supper the other evening when we had company & these little tasties were a big hit, & so easy to make, too! Will be doing these again to include on my finger food counter from time to time ~ Many thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC tag]
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash, trim, and separate endive leaves.
- Lay each separately on a platter or plate.
- Mix cream cheese and dill.
- Place about a tsp of cream cheese mixture on the stem end of each endive leaf.
- Place a half grapefruit segment on top of the cream cheese.
- To Segment A Grapefruit: Slice off the top and bottom of grapefruit.
- Remove the rest of the peel including the white pith to expose the membrane.
- Slice into each side of each segment with knife.