Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is for the French part of the Zaar World Tour. This came from a French cooking website.
- 6 medium endives
- 7 ounces Roquefort cheese
- 3 ounces walnut halves
- 3 tablespoons walnut oil
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Remove the outside leaves from the endives, separate the other leaves and cut them into pieces of around 1 to 1.5 inches into a salad bowl.
- Roughly crumble the Roquefort cheese into small pieces as well as half of walnut halves. Put both on the endives.
- Make your vinaigrette. In a bowl mix salt, pepper, and mustard. Solwly add the vinegar and then the oils, always mixing.
- When ready to serve, pour the vinaigrette on the salad, mix the whole together, evenly share out salad among the individual ear-dish and finally share on tops the left walnut halves as well.