1/2 Photos of Endive Salad With Toasted Nuts
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
This beautifully arranged salad is easy to prepare and a snap to serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To toast nuts, preheat oven to 375F (190C). Spread nuts out on a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, about 5 minutes.
- 2Nuts can be stored in the refrigerator. Wash and separate endive into leaves.
- 3Dry with a clean tea towel.
- 4If not serving right away, place in a plastic bag and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- 5Whisk olive oil with vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 6Taste and add more vinegar if needed. Dressing can be left at room temperature for several hours or refrigerated in a sealed jar.
- 7Vinaigrette becomes cloudy when cold.
- 8When ready to serve, let vinaigrette come to room temperature.
- 9Arrange endive on individual plates.
- 10Shake vinaigrette and drizzle over salad. Scatter toasted nuts over top. Serve right away.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Endive Salad With Toasted Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (528 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.6
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 247.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 9.3 g