Endive Salad With Pear & Walnuts
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Dijon and mustard.
- Season with the 1/4 teaspoon salt and some pepper.
- Gradually whisk in the olive oil, starting with a few drops and then adding the rest in a steady stream, to make a smooth, slightly thick dressing.
- Wash and dry the endive and separate the leaves onto 4 plates (1 endive per person).
- Top the endive evenly with the pear, walnuts, cheese, and avocado.
- To serve: drizzle the dressing over and top with black pepper.