Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister-in-law introduced me to this easy to make but sure to impress salad.
Make and share this Endive Salad With Pear & Walnuts recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Dijon and mustard.
- Season with the 1/4 teaspoon salt and some pepper.
- Gradually whisk in the olive oil, starting with a few drops and then adding the rest in a steady stream, to make a smooth, slightly thick dressing.
- Wash and dry the endive and separate the leaves onto 4 plates (1 endive per person).
- Top the endive evenly with the pear, walnuts, cheese, and avocado.
- To serve: drizzle the dressing over and top with black pepper.