Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yummy!!! Another of my mos delicious finds!
- 1⁄4 cup toasted nuts (walnuts, pecans, almonds or hazelnuts)
- 8 heads Belgian endive
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Toast nuts.
- Wash and seperate endive into leaves- dry with towel.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper together.
- Arrange endive on plate (I put mine in a circular design), drizzle with oil mixture.
- Scatter toasted nuts over top.
- Serve immediately.
Liked this salad, the texture, the simplicity, the taste. I used 2 endive heads which yielded 3-4 servings as a side salad. Cut down the olive oil and balsamic vinegar somewhat, used toasted almonds and sprinkled in some pomegranate seeds. Wouldn't hesitate to serve again, thanks for posting.