1/1 Photo of Endive Salad With Apple, Goat Cheese and Walnuts
Belgian endive might not be a vegetable you normally consider buying, but it is a rich source of vitamins A, C and E, folate and fiber. For more healthy, gluten-free, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.InnerHarmonyNutrition.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast walnuts in a toaster oven at 375ºF for a few minutes. Be careful not to burn them!
- 2In a bowl, place yogurt, mustard and honey and mix well.
- 3Add chopped apple pieces and sprinkle lemon juice. Mix again.
- 4Add walnuts, endive, cheese, salt and pepper and mix.
- 5Infuse love, refrigerate for a couple of hours or longer and serve.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Endive Salad With Apple, Goat Cheese and Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.4
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 232.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 10.8 g