Belgian endive might not be a vegetable you normally consider buying, but it is a rich source of vitamins A, C and E, folate and fiber. For more healthy, gluten-free, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.InnerHarmonyNutrition.com.
- Toast walnuts in a toaster oven at 375ºF for a few minutes. Be careful not to burn them!
- In a bowl, place yogurt, mustard and honey and mix well.
- Add chopped apple pieces and sprinkle lemon juice. Mix again.
- Add walnuts, endive, cheese, salt and pepper and mix.
- Infuse love, refrigerate for a couple of hours or longer and serve.