Recipe by John's in the Kitchen!
Great Appetizer for Parties or Salad Course at a meal..I was served something similar at an event I attended...this is my take on it
Top Review by Darkhunter
Loved the combination of tastes. Could not find endive anywhere near me. (I know, sounds incredible but we live in a food deprived rural area.) Subbed seeded cucumber. Delicious! Will have again. Thnx for posting, John!
- 2 large Belgian endive (about 2 dozen leaves)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced kalamata olive
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes or 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper