Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pretty salad that has lots of flavor.
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 5 heads Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- pomegranate seeds, from 1/2 medium pomegranate
- In a small bowl, whick together mustard, large pinch of salt, large pinch of pepper and a pinch of sugar.
- Add vinegar and whisk to combine.
- While whisking, drizzle in oil and whisk until emulsified.
- Add blue cheese and stir gently to combine.
- Pour dressing over the endive and pomegranate seeds and toss.