Recipe by ~Bekah~
Light, cool salad for those hot summer nights. From Secrets of the Spas by Catherine Bardey.
Top Review by Ms B.
Mmmm. I loved the dressing combo for this salad. I didn't have arugula available and therefore subbed spinach. It was wonderful. The sweetness of the pear really contrasts well with the slight bitterness/tanginess of the other ingredients. Excellent salad.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 bunch arugula, rinsed and stems discarded
- 2 medium Belgian endive, trimmed and sliced thin
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and diced