Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "Real Simple" magazine. You will have leftover dressing for another use.
Make and share this Endive and Radicchio Salad With Grapes recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups radicchio, leaves torn
- 1 cup endive, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green grape
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and halved
Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Toss together radicchio, endive, grapes, parsley, and olives.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients or place them in a lidded glass jar and shake to combine.
- Drizzle salad with 4 tablespoons dressing and toss.