Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From "Real Simple" magazine. You will have leftover dressing for another use.
Make and share this Endive and Radicchio Salad With Grapes recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups radicchio, leaves torn
- 1 cup endive, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green grape
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and halved
Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Toss together radicchio, endive, grapes, parsley, and olives.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients or place them in a lidded glass jar and shake to combine.
- Drizzle salad with 4 tablespoons dressing and toss.