Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Elegant but very easy. Adapted from The New Irish Table. I made the salt optional because I don't think the recipe needs it. Cook time is chill time.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 4 ounces blue brie cheese, Abbey Blue Brie preferred, cut into small pieces
- 40 Belgian endive, leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Place cream cheese, sour cream, parsley, salt and blue brie in a food processor.
- Process until smooth, 30-40 seconds.
- Spoon or pipe mixture into endive leaves.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.