- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml champagne vinegar or 29.58 ml white wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2 head Belgian endive
- 1 sweet apple, such as Fuji
- 78.07 ml pecan halves, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 56.69 g blue cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash endive, pat dry, trim ends, and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-wide slivers.
- Rinse, core, and thinly slice apple lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, mix honey, vinegar, and oil.
- Add endive, apple, pecans, and blue cheese and mix gently to coat.
- Add salt to taste.