Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Came up with this when attempting to bake a last-minute treat for the in-laws. I realized too late that I was short on Irish Cream, so SIL and I raided the spirits cabinet and threw in rum 'til the batter tasted right LOL!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup irish cream
- 1⁄4 cup rum
- 1⁄2 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄8 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Mix pudding and cake mix, reserving 2 T cake mix.
- Make a well and add all other ingredients except chocolate chips and 2 T cake mix.
- Beat on high for 5 minutes.
- Toss chips with remaining cake mix, then fold into batter.
- Bake at 325 for 60 minutes.