Recipe by Karen=^..^=
These are so quick and easy and they are absolutely delicious. A real family favorite. Whenever I make tacos, I also make these, so everyone can have one of each (or more :) These reheat really good, too. You can also bake these in the oven at 350° for about 15-20 minutes.
- 8 inches flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (or more, to taste) or 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded (or more, to taste)
- taco sauce (mild, medium or hot)
- finely chopped onion (optional)
- sour cream, option
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry ground beef until no longer pink.
- Drain and add water and taco seasoning mix.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, or until thick and saucy.
- Wrap stack of tortillas in waxed paper or plastic wrap and place on microwavable plate.
- Heat for about 45 seconds.
- Spread each tortilla with a heaping tablespoon of refried beans and about 2 tablespoons of meat mixture.
- Tightly roll up the best you can (this part can get messy).
- Place side by side in a microwavable casserole or baking dish.
- Pour taco sauce all over the tops of enchiritos and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with chopped onions and sour cream to garnish tops.