Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is coming from memory, but it was originally found in a cooking light cookbook. It was always a favorite when I made it. This is also a double recipe if I remember correctly.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a blender or food processor, add salsa, cilantro and lemon juice to taste, and peeled garlic cloves. Mix until garlic is well chopped and blended into mixture.
- In a bowl, blend half the salsa mixture, shredded chicken, and half the mozzarella.
- Spoon equal amounts of chicken mixture into each tortilla, roll, and place in a large baking dish.
- Top with the remainder of the salsa mixture and sprinkle with the remainder of the cheese.
- Heat in oven until warm or until salsa and cheese are bubbly.
This was a big hit! I will be using this recipe again. It was easy to make. My husband and my son loved it!
My family and I love this! Thanks so much for sharing!
This was very good and easy to throw together. I made my own green chili salsa Mexican Take-Out Tomatillo Salsa Mexican Take Out Tomatillo Salsa, it's better (in my opinion) than the bottled/store-bought. I also added some cumin and chopped onion, and garnished with sliced scallions and low-fat sour cream. Made for PAC Spring 2009.