Recipe by Nooney
This is coming from memory, but it was originally found in a cooking light cookbook. It was always a favorite when I made it. This is also a double recipe if I remember correctly.
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 (16 ounce) jars green chili salsa
- cilantro, chopped
- fresh lemon juice
- 3 -4 garlic cloves
- 2 (8 ounce) bags part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 20 reduced-fat tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a blender or food processor, add salsa, cilantro and lemon juice to taste, and peeled garlic cloves. Mix until garlic is well chopped and blended into mixture.
- In a bowl, blend half the salsa mixture, shredded chicken, and half the mozzarella.
- Spoon equal amounts of chicken mixture into each tortilla, roll, and place in a large baking dish.
- Top with the remainder of the salsa mixture and sprinkle with the remainder of the cheese.
- Heat in oven until warm or until salsa and cheese are bubbly.