This is coming from memory, but it was originally found in a cooking light cookbook. It was always a favorite when I made it. This is also a double recipe if I remember correctly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a blender or food processor, add salsa, cilantro and lemon juice to taste, and peeled garlic cloves. Mix until garlic is well chopped and blended into mixture.
- 3In a bowl, blend half the salsa mixture, shredded chicken, and half the mozzarella.
- 4Spoon equal amounts of chicken mixture into each tortilla, roll, and place in a large baking dish.
- 5Top with the remainder of the salsa mixture and sprinkle with the remainder of the cheese.
- 6Heat in oven until warm or until salsa and cheese are bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchiladas Verdes Lite (Green Chicken Enchiladas)
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.2
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.8 mg
- Sodium 905.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: