Recipe by lik2fish
Enchiladas Santa Fe
Top Review by Starrynews
This is a fun twist on enchiladas! The flavors came together so nicely. We enjoyed the extra creaminess from the cream cheese. I made homemade enchilada sauce to use - I smothered the sauce over the top of the enchiladas and then added the cheese. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, ripe, diced
- 6 ounces spinach
- 1 (15 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 lb monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice chicken into 1/2 inch chunks.
- Cook chicken with a pinch of garlic, pepper, salt and olive oil.
- Spread cream cheese on tortilla and top with onion, tomatoes, fresh spinach and chicken.
- Roll tortilla; add Jack and Cheddar cheeses.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.