Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Enchiladas Santa Fe
Make and share this Enchiladas Santa Fe recipe from Food.com.
- Dice chicken into 1/2 inch chunks.
- Cook chicken with a pinch of garlic, pepper, salt and olive oil.
- Spread cream cheese on tortilla and top with onion, tomatoes, fresh spinach and chicken.
- Roll tortilla; add Jack and Cheddar cheeses.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This is a fun twist on enchiladas! The flavors came together so nicely. We enjoyed the extra creaminess from the cream cheese. I made homemade enchilada sauce to use - I smothered the sauce over the top of the enchiladas and then added the cheese. Thanks for sharing!