1/2 Photos of Enchiladas Santa Fe
Deb's Recipes's Note:
My adaptation of a great recipe from Baja Cantina in Park City, Utah. Don't miss out on experiencing these yummy enchiladas for yourself!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, diced
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 ounces fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 large ripe tomato, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup grated Mexican blend cheese
- 1Saute chicken in vegetable oil with garlic salt until just done.
- 2Spread each tortilla with cream cheese; divide chicken, spinach, onion, and tomatoes between tortillas; roll enchiladas and place seam-side down in 9x13" baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- 3Pour enchilada sauce evenly over enchiladas then top with grated cheese; bake at 350° degrees for 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 4NOTE: Only six of these thick enchiladas will fit in my 9x13" baking dish, and so I also use a large loaf pan to hold the last two.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchiladas Santa Fe
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.6
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 1112.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 22.8 g