Manuel Rios's Note:
These are served sometimes in the morning for the breakfast, or at the lunch, Very good; I like them with salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the tortillas, just to brown them not to make them hard.
- 2Boil the chicken breasts,and chop them.
- 3Put in the blender the tomatoes, the jalapenos, the onion, the garlic, and the cilantro, blend them until making a salsa.
- 4Put your salsa, in a pan with a lit bit of olive oil, and cook this, until it changes colour, or boil.
- 5Put inside the tortillas the chicken, and put the salsa all over it.
- 6Add some cream, and white cheese.
- 7Put it into the oven to make the cheese get melted.
- 8You may want to add a lit bit of Tabasco, or some pepper, and salt.
- 9It's delicious.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchiladas Rojas
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 464.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 11.4 g