Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are served sometimes in the morning for the breakfast, or at the lunch, Very good; I like them with salad
- 12 soft tortillas
- 2 chicken breasts
- 5 tomatoes
- 3 jalapenos
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 25 g chopped cilantro
- white cheese
- Fry the tortillas, just to brown them not to make them hard.
- Boil the chicken breasts,and chop them.
- Put in the blender the tomatoes, the jalapenos, the onion, the garlic, and the cilantro, blend them until making a salsa.
- Put your salsa, in a pan with a lit bit of olive oil, and cook this, until it changes colour, or boil.
- Put inside the tortillas the chicken, and put the salsa all over it.
- Add some cream, and white cheese.
- Put it into the oven to make the cheese get melted.
- You may want to add a lit bit of Tabasco, or some pepper, and salt.
- It's delicious.