1/1 Photo of Enchiladas (Red Chili)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry corn tortillas in deep fat to soften.
- 2Immerse in chili sauce and place on a warm oven-proof plate.
- 3Sprinkle with grated cheese and chopped onion.
- 4Cover with red chili sauce and place another tortilla on top.
- 5Repeat the process then pour enough chili sauce over them to cover tortillas.
- 6Three tortillas make one serving.
- 7A fried egg is traditional on top of each enchilada.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchiladas (Red Chili)
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.1
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 502.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 23.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red chili sauce