Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple and delicious.
Make and share this Enchiladas in the Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chili pepper, chopped fine
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups kidney beans, canned
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup corn
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 6 flour tortillas, smaller than the inside of the crock pot
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat.
- Add onions, garlic and chili peppers.
- Cook until tender.
- Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink.
- Drain fat.
- Add kidney beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, black pepper, salt and corn.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup meat mixture to crock pot, top with 1/3 cup cheese and 1 tortilla.
- Repeat until all tortillas are used up, pour remaining meat mixture on top.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.