1/2 Photos of Enchiladas De Zucchini
mary winecoff's Note:
When I got home from vacation my neighbor had picked 10 large zucchini from my garden. I had to use it up so I found this recipe in my apply named cookbook "Too many Tomatoes, Squash, Beans and other good things....a cookbook for when your garden explodes...by Landau and Myers". Really good casserole and I bet it can be frozen (although I haven't had to do it yet).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry each tortilla 2 minutes in hot oil, until heated through but still pliable. Drain on paper towels.
- 2Saute beef and onion in oil. Drain off grease.
- 3Add zucchini and saute 5 minutes more. Spoon the sauce into the 12 tortillas.
- 4Sprinkle the Monterey Jack cheese on top of the sauce and then roll the tortillas up and place in a shallow baking dish.
- 5Pour enchilada sauce over tortillas.
- 6Sprinkle with extra Monterey Jack cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchiladas De Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.3
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 84.9 mg
- Sodium 442.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 26.7 g