My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the water to a boil in a large pot. Add the chicken breasts, and boil again. Reduce the heat and simmer 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- 2Drain and cool. Discard the skin and bones. Shred the meat and set aside. Cover.
- 3Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 4Heat the oil in a large skillet. Dip each tortilla in the oil and place on waxed paper.
- 5Place 2 tbls chicken in the center of each tortilla and roll each loosely.
- 6Place seam side down and side by side, in a shallow baking dish. Cover with Red Enchilada Sauce and the shredded cheese.
- 7Bake in the oven until the cheese is piping hot and melting, about 10 minutes.
- 8Garnish with the avocado and sour cream. Serve with shredded lettuce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchiladas De Pollo ( Chicken ) Tucson's El Charro
Serving Size: 1 (573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1511.9
- Calories from Fat 1208
- Total Fat 134.2 g
- Saturated Fat 41.4 g
- Cholesterol 188.0 mg
- Sodium 1201.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 48.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: