Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a mild but tasty enchilada casserole. I don't care for Mexican food, but my sister made this and I loved it. You can substitue ground beef and/or refried beans for the chicken. Serve with a crispy salad. Enjoy!!
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄3 cup sliced pitted black olives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green chili
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 1⁄2 cups prepared chucky taco sauce
- 12 (6 inch) tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine half the cheese with the next 5 ingredients.
- Mix well with 1 cup taco sauce.
- Dip each tortilla in remaining taco sauce. Add 1/3 cup of filling in tortilla, roll up and place seam side down in buttered 9X13" baking dish.
- Spread remaining sauce over tortillas; cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Return to oven until cheese melts, about 3 minutes.