Recipe by Divinemom5
A butternut squash filling make these a vegetarian delight.
Top Review by chiclet
5 stars are not enough. 10 stars MIGHT be enough. My boyfriend told me I should never cook anything else ever again. In other words, this dish is outstanding. Great flavors, clear instructions, and relatively easy to put together. I will definitely make this again...and again...and again. Thanks divinemom5!
- 2 -3 lbs butternut squash, baked, filling mashed
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 12 corn tortillas
- 12 ounces salsa
- 1 cup grated cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix squash, cream cheese, scallions and spices until smooth.
- Warm tortillas in hot skillet until pliable.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup of filling, Roll tightly and place in baking dish, seam side down.
- Pour salsa over filled tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover dish with foil, bake 25-30 minutes or until heated through.