Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fast, easy, and just plain yummy. Can be made ahead. For those people with tummies that can handle HOT, use hot sauce and salsa. Serve with chips and a blop of sour cream!
- tortilla chips
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 onion (or to your preference)
- 1 (19 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 0.5 (12 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans (or pinto pick your preference)
- colby cheese (shredded)
- Take a baking dish (I use an 9x9 pan) and crunch tortilla chips in the bottom, just to cover the bottom.
- Brown hamburger, drain, return to skillet and add onion.
- Brown a little more, add sauce, seasoning and salsa.
- Simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Pour meat mixture over chips.
- Heat beans in the microwave and spread over meat mixture.
- Shred cheese over the top (the more, the better).
- Put baking dish in the microwave for 5 minutes or in the oven at 350°F for 15 minutes.