Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe from Velvetta Mexican flavor cheese.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta Mexican cheese
- 4 (12 inch) tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- Brown meat, drain.
- Add tomato sauce and 1/2 cup peppers, cook over medium heat 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add beans and 1/4 lb. process cheese spread, continue cooking until process cheese spread is melted .
- Dip tortillas in hot oil; drain. Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup meat mixture; roll up. Place seam side down in 12 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Top with remaining meat mixture; and Velvetta cheese, continue baking uncovered for 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with remaining peppers and tomato.