Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Brown meat.
- Add 1/2 tomato sauce, onion and pepper.
- Cook over meduim heat 5 minutes.
- Add beans and 1/4 lb.
- mexican velveeta cheese.
- Continue cooking until cheese melts.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup meat mixture.
- Roll up and place seam down in 12X8 greased baking dish.
- Top with remaining meat mixture and tomato sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees covered for 20 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Continue baking uncovered 5-8 minutes until cheese is melted.